Elmwood Sensor 157-91 L212 83/J is broken. I believe it to be a circuit breaker that has a brass bottom with an extended brass bolt that connects to a terminal on the transformer. There exists an duel slide connector on the top for one side going to the power cord and the other going to a part of the charger. I need this part and cannot locate it nor an equivalent.

Asked by Carl on 08/21/2014 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 9 years, 1 month ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.