Is there an after market table insert that will accomodate a 2 1/2" raised panel router bit. The standard insert only has a 2" hole.

Asked by Charles Turner on 02/18/2010 0  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 8 years, 3 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.